- 1 What is the lowest elevation in Montana?
- 2 How far above sea level is Montana?
- 3 Is Whitefish Montana expensive?
- 4 What is the crime rate in Whitefish Montana?
- 5 What is Whitefish Montana known for?
- 6 What is Montana’s highest?
- 7 What city in Montana has the highest elevation?
- 8 What is the lowest place in Montana?
- 9 How much of Florida is below sea level?
- 10 What is the lowest land in the world?
- 11 What US cities are below sea level?
- 12 What is the prettiest town in Montana?
- 13 What town in Montana is the wealthiest?
- 14 What is the most expensive city in Montana?
What is the lowest elevation in Montana?
The lowest point is where the Kootenai River exits the state in northwest Montana at the Montana -Idaho border, elevation 1,820 feet above sea level.
How far above sea level is Montana?
|State federal district or territory||Highest point||Lowest elevation|
|Minnesota||Eagle Mountain||601 ft 183 m|
|Mississippi||Woodall Mountain||sea level|
|Missouri||Taum Sauk Mountain||230 ft 70 m|
|Montana||Granite Peak||1,804 ft 550 m|
Is Whitefish Montana expensive?
What’s the most expensive place to live in Montana? Well, HomeSnacks crunched the numbers and discovered that Whitefish is the most expensive place to live in Montana.
What is the crime rate in Whitefish Montana?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Whitefish is 1 in 63. Based on FBI crime data, Whitefish is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Montana, Whitefish has a crime rate that is higher than 66% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is Whitefish Montana known for?
Whitefish offers close access to the hanging valleys and emerald peaks of Glacier National Park, plus all facets of mountain, lake and river adventures. After breathtaking natural experiences by day, guests discover award-winning cuisine and nightlife, plus enjoy an abundant arts and culture scene.
What is Montana’s highest?
Montana’s 300 Tallest Peaks
What city in Montana has the highest elevation?
Cooke City sits at an elevation over 7,600 feet, tucked between the soaring peaks of the Absaroka and Beartooth mountain ranges that straddle the Montana -Wyoming border.
What is the lowest place in Montana?
At the Montana -Idaho border, the Kootenai River tumbles over Kootenai Falls to land at an elevation of 555 meters (1820 feet), Montana’s lowest point.
How much of Florida is below sea level?
Florida’s high point is 345 feet above sea level, the lowest of all fifty states. Thus it will never go completely underwater, even if all the ice sheets and glaciers on the planet melt, since a total meltdown of all the ice sheets glaciers would raise sea level 212 feet (65 meters).
What is the lowest land in the world?
World’s lowest land depressions The lowest land point is the Dead Sea Depression with an elevation amounting to approximately 413 meters below sea level, however, this elevation is an estimate and tends to fluctuate. The shoreline of the Dead Sea is the lowest dry land in the world.
What US cities are below sea level?
|1||Badwater Basin, Death Valley, California||−86 m (−282 ft)|
|2||Bombay Beach, California||−69 m (−226 ft)|
|3||Salton Sea Beach, California||−67 m (−220 ft)|
|4||Desert Shores, California||−61 m (−200 ft)|
What is the prettiest town in Montana?
The Most Beautiful Towns in Montana
- Bozeman. Architectural Landmark.
- Whitefish. Architectural Landmark.
- Hamilton. Architectural Landmark.
- Polson. Architectural Landmark.
- Lewistown. Architectural Landmark.
- West Yellowstone. Architectural Landmark.
- Anaconda. Architectural Landmark.
- Butte. Architectural Landmark.
What town in Montana is the wealthiest?
Helena Valley Northwest is the wealthiest town in Montana, with a median annual household income of $79,283 compared to the statewide median of $48,380.
What is the most expensive city in Montana?
Top ten most expensive cities in Montana