- 1 What are the sea fish?
- 2 What is the most common fish in the sea?
- 3 What did the fisherman do with the fish?
- 4 Which sea fish is tasty?
- 5 Which fish is the best for health?
- 6 What is the biggest fish alive today?
- 7 What is the rarest fish?
- 8 What is the hardest fish to catch in the world?
- 9 Can fishes fart?
- 10 Why did the fisherman not marry his daughter?
- 11 Why did the wife send the fisherman back to the fish?
- 12 Who is the greatest fisherman of all time?
- 13 Which is the most tasty fish?
- 14 What is the most beautiful fish?
- 15 What is the most expensive fish to eat?
What are the sea fish?
For instance, herring and mackerel eat plankton and are often found just under the sea surface. Sole, plaice and most species of sharks and rays live on the bottom, where they hunt benthic animals such as worms, crabs and shrimp. Then you have the real predators: fish that hunt other fish, such as cod and sea -bass.
What is the most common fish in the sea?
The World’s Most Common Types of Fish
|Rank|| Fish||Commercial Harvest|
What did the fisherman do with the fish?
Answer: In this role, you use nets of all sizes, traps, and fishing lines to catch the fish, and then use complex machinery to hoist fish loads onto a boat. Some fishermen may dive into the water to fish with spears or rake through kelp or other vegetation.
Which sea fish is tasty?
Tuna is recognized as the most delicious fish in the world – this is a sea fish that belongs to the “mackerel”. Tuna meat was prized in ancient times and now it is a favorite delicacy of many. It tastes a bit like red fish, but much softer.
Which fish is the best for health?
- Alaskan salmon. There’s a debate about whether wild salmon or farmed salmon is the better option.
- Cod. This flaky white fish is a great source of phosphorus, niacin, and vitamin B-12.
- Herring. A fatty fish similar to sardines, herring is especially good smoked.
- Rainbow trout.
What is the biggest fish alive today?
Largest extant fish
|1||Whale shark||Rhincodon typus|
|2||Basking shark||Cetorhinus maximus|
|3||Great white shark||Carcharodon carcharias|
|4||Tiger shark||Galeocerdo cuvier|
What is the rarest fish?
Devils Hole pupfish are likely the world’s rarest fish, and their population dropped to 35 in 2013. Researchers have since made a breakthrough in their captive breeding.
What is the hardest fish to catch in the world?
The Hardest Fish To Catch In The World
- Sailfish. Sailfish are a gorgeous fish which are typically found in tropical and subtropical waters that are deeper than 9 metres.
- Giant Trevally. The Giant Trevally, or GT as it is also called, is one tough fish.
- Yellowfin Tuna.
- Atlantic Salmon.
Can fishes fart?
Most fish do use air to inflate and deflate their bladder to maintain buoyancy which is expelled either through their mouth or gills which can be mistaken for a fart. Experts say that the digestive gases of fish are consolidated with their feces and expelled in gelatinous tubes which fish sometimes eat again (eew…
Why did the fisherman not marry his daughter?
Answer: The fisherman has a daughter of 17 years which was an age for marriage before.So the fisherman searched for a good groom for her daughter but unfortunately he didn’t have enough money to get her daughter married.
Why did the wife send the fisherman back to the fish?
There is a poor fisherman who lives with his wife in a hovel by the sea. When his wife hears the story, she says he ought to have had the fish grant him a wish. She insists that he go back and ask the flounder to grant her wish for a nice house.
Who is the greatest fisherman of all time?
The Top 5 Most Legendary Fishermen
- Ernest Hemingway. Remember Santiago from Hemingway’s “ Old Man and the Sea”?
- Thomas M. Gifford.
- Michael Lerner. Not only was Lerner exceptional at catching impressive fish, but he also made significant scientific contributions to the sport.
- Curt Gowdy.
- Ted Williams.
Which is the most tasty fish?
Best Tasting Salt Water Fishes
- Halibut. Halibut is firm and meaty, but also very lean and flaky.
- Cod. Swordfish not your style because you’re a chicken lover?
- Salmon. Ah salmon, this list wouldn’t be complete without it.
- Red Snapper. Red snapper offers a mild and slightly sweet tasting meat.
- Mahi Mahi.
What is the most beautiful fish?
- Picasso Triggerfish.
- French Angelfish.
- Regal Tang.
- Clown Triggerfish. The striking clown triggerfish is instantly recognizable.
- Juvenile Emperor Angelfish. Emperor Angelfish are some of the most beautiful fish in the world.
- Mandarinfish. These spectacular looking fish are the most beautiful in the ocean.
What is the most expensive fish to eat?
A bluefin tuna has been sold for three quarters of a million dollars in Tokyo – a price almost double last year’s record sale.