How do you catch salmon in School of Dragons?
It is proven impossible to catch them using a normal fishing rod. Buy an improved or advanced rod to spice things up a notch. They come with a neat drag button, allowing you to release tension from your line. I caught 3 salmon in a row a short time after picking mine up.
Where do you catch halibut in School of Dragons?
- 1- Catch 3 fish for Bucket.
- 2- Talk to Mulch.
- 3- Visit the waterfall under Berk.
- 4- Go to the lake in the Wilderness.
- 5- Visit the mouth of the river in the Wilderness.
- 6- Fly outside the caldera.
- 7- Give Bucket 3 halibut.
Where can I find perch in school of dragons?
To fish the specific species required, our advice is to go to these fishing spots:
- Salmon: Base of waterfall in the Wilderness or in the Giant Salmon Pool at Helheim’s Gate;
- Halibut: Fishing spot at Helheim’s Gate, located South from the Boat – requires Return to Dragon Island;
- Perch: Freshwater lake at The School.
How do you get a fishing rod on Adventure Academy?
A Fishing Pole may be purchased at Amelie’s Armoire for 60 coins (located in the Marketplace). To begin fishing, navigate to the pond in the Neighborhood or Market Place, and click on a group of fish in the water to cast your line.
Where can I find brown trout in School of Dragons?
The Eel = in the wilderness near the little island with the trees. The Halibut and The Harring = on the schoolbeach, in the black water. Best place to catch any fish.
|school beach for fish.PNG||375.16 KB|