What is the cutest sea animal?
Photos: See the World’s Cutest Sea Creatures
- Walrus. (Image credit: NOAA/Captain Budd Christman)
- Harbor seal. (Image credit: New England Aquarium)
- Octopus. (Image credit: Marc Tule/Scripps)
- Harp seal. (Image credit: NOAA)
- Green turtle.
- Sea otter.
- Beluga whale.
How do you draw a Kraken?
How to Draw Kraken Easy
- First of all, we draw the head in the form of an oval and tentacles in the form of twisted lines.
- Using clear and dark lines, carefully draw out evil almond-shaped eyes.
- Using the same dark and clear lines draw out a characteristic upper part of the head of Kraken.
How do you draw a goldfish for kids?
- Draw the main fish body.
- Add a flowing tail.
- Draw the face with an eye and mouth.
- Add a pectoral fin.
- Erase the gray line and add dorsal fin.
- Add line details inside the fins.
- Add line details inside the tail.
- Draw some scale texture. Add bubbles in the water.
What is a beautiful fish?
Emperor Angelfish are some of the most beautiful fish in the world. As a juvenile it looks very different to the appearance they will have as an adult. With a black body and light blue/white vertical lines on their face, they have three white curved bands on their body, with thinner light blue curves in between.
What is the fish Colour?
The colouration of a fish is produced by three colour pigments which are largely contained within cells called Chromatophores. The 3 pigments are Erythrin (Red), Melanin (Black), and Xanthin (Yellow) each of which occurs in different chromatophores.