- 1 When can you catch the sea guardian?
- 2 How do you get the Guardian fish in Persona 4 Golden?
- 3 Can you catch sea Guardian in January?
- 4 Can you catch sea Guardian on a cloudy day?
- 5 Can you catch the river guardian at night?
- 6 How do you catch a sea guardian?
- 7 Can you catch the Guardian again Persona 4?
- 8 How do you catch bugs in Persona 4 Golden?
- 9 What fact is not told in the gentle way?
- 10 Does it need to be raining to catch the sea Guardian Persona 4?
- 11 How do you get fish bait Persona 4?
- 12 How do you catch a Genji Beetle?
- 13 How do you get all books Persona 4 Golden?
- 14 Where can I find bugs Persona 4?
When can you catch the sea guardian?
The Sea Guardian can be captured since the 15th Quest, The Shichiri Beach Guardian. To access the beach, the player will have to already have unlocked Okina City. To get to the beach, choose “take a long ride” 3 times to arrive at the beach.
How do you get the Guardian fish in Persona 4 Golden?
The Samegawa’s Guardian is simply called the Guardian in-game. The fish can be caught on rainy days or any day during the month of December. To catch the fish, you’ll need the Inaba Jewel Beetle bait which can be acquired by catching bugs at Tatsuhime Shrine in early August or — more prolifically — later in the game.
Can you catch sea Guardian in January?
Yes. It does not need to be raining to catch either of the guardians, you just need the right bait. The guardians ‘ splashes are very distinguishable from the huge fish.
Can you catch sea Guardian on a cloudy day?
Firstly, yes, you need to be using Genji Beetles. It doesn’t need to be raining but it does appear faster when it is. I caught the Sea Guardian when it was cloudy. Look for ripples with splashes.
Can you catch the river guardian at night?
Yes, day, night, rain, shine, snow any time you want, it’s just more rare on non rainy days.
How do you catch a sea guardian?
To catch the Sea Guardian itself, you’ll need to have the bait Genji Beetle’. You can purchase 2 of these beetles from Tanaka’s Amazing Commodities on August 22nd (8/22), or just catch them like the other bugs.
Can you catch the Guardian again Persona 4?
then, yeson a heavy snowy day, you can still catch multiple guardians.
How do you catch bugs in Persona 4 Golden?
In order to catch bugs, you must first get the Bug Catching Net. If you visit the Shrine and talk to the boy there, you will learn the boy recently lost his Bug Catching Net. Return to the Shrine at night sometime after early June to find a woman in white. She will ask for a Goldfish at first.
What fact is not told in the gentle way?
Question #1: What fact ISN’T told in The Gentle Way? Judo medalist names. Avid reader: Correct!
Does it need to be raining to catch the sea Guardian Persona 4?
To know if it’s a Sea Guardian, you should be looking for lots of splashes and big ripples. If you don’t, cast it again. Once you have it hooked, reel it in and voila, you will have the Sea Guardian in Persona 4 Golden. Also note that it is not mandatory for it to be raining but it does increase your chances.
How do you get fish bait Persona 4?
User Info: KADFC
- Use Scooter 3 times, long trips to unlock beach.
- Try to Fish at the beach.
- Go back to the old man, and learn everything you can about Guardian.
- You can now catch Inaba Jewel Beetle (night, shrine’s tree)
- Catch Guardian, Show it to Old man.
- You can now catch Genji Beetle.
How do you catch a Genji Beetle?
Go fishing on a rainy day, catch the River Guardian, then come back and talk to the old fisherman again and he’ll give you a better rod and tips for the Sea Guardian. Once again, ask him about the types of bait to use, and this will unlock the appearance of Genji Beetles to catch at the shrine.
How do you get all books Persona 4 Golden?
Getting All Books in Persona 4 Golden
- The Ramen Way: anytime, eat at Aiya eight times.
- The Lovely Man: 4 /20 onward, purchase at Yomenaido.
- Expert Study Methods: 4 /20 onward, purchase at Yomenaido.
- Beginner Fishing: 4 /20 onward, purchase at Yomenaido.
- Off Today: 5/6 onward, purchase at Yomenaido.
Where can I find bugs Persona 4?
Once a day, you can catch bugs in the grove of trees near the shrine. You can try either during the day or at night, and you’ll catch different bugs depending (night is a better time to try to catch the bugs needed to catch the guardians, and bug catching doesn’t use up time).