- 1 How do you get the abyssal Kraken in Tap Tap Fish?
- 2 How do I get my blue clownfish to Tap Tap Fish?
- 3 What is the most expensive clownfish?
- 4 Do blue clownfish exist?
- 5 How do you get the whale on Tap Tap Fish?
- 6 How do you make naso tang Tap Tap Fish?
- 7 How do you get scribbled angelfish in AbyssRium?
- 8 How do you get the secret fish in AbyssRium?
How do you get the abyssal Kraken in Tap Tap Fish?
- This requires unlocking all above hidden fish, and the whale, and buying one of each (not the marmoset though; IAP fish are never required)
- Then, it’ll appear at random (I got it within 5 minutes), take a picture to unlock it. You’ll know it when you see it, trust me.
How do I get my blue clownfish to Tap Tap Fish?
To unlock this hidden fish, the player must take 3 pictures of any Clownfish. You can take all 3 pictures of one species, or mix and match to your liking. If you have trouble with it, try taking 3 pictures of only the Percula Clownfish or saving all 3 images to your device.
What is the most expensive clownfish?
One of the Most Expensive Clownfish sold? An $8,900 PeaceKeeper Maroon. A recent auction on eBay occurred in which a reported PeaceKeeper Maroon rare clownfish in a coral saltwater aquarium was sold for $8,900. The fish was reported to be a biaculeatus, in terms of species.
Do blue clownfish exist?
Before you go thinking that clownfish should be orange, black and white and that’s it, just remember that there is at least one species, the blue stripe clownfish, which has a great deal of natural blue coloring in its bars.
How do you get the whale on Tap Tap Fish?
To unlock the Blue Whale, the player must have Star Horn Coral and own at least 70 types of normal fish. 2 Blue Whales are required to fuse a Minke Whale, along with 180 clams, 125 urchins, 100 crabs and 75 krill.
How do you make naso tang Tap Tap Fish?
To unlock the Naso Tang, the player must create 50 Tangs. These can include the Blue Tang, Achilles Tang, Clown Tang, Yellow Tang, Powder Blue Tang, and Convict Tang. Fusion Tangs will count, however, they will not increase the player’s Tang count, as they consume one fish each time they are created.
How do you get scribbled angelfish in AbyssRium?
To unlock the Scribbled Angelfish, the player must tap the “SEE MORE” button in the Photo Award menu (located in the top right corner) 10 times. Most of the time, more than 10 taps/clicks will be needed. 2 Scribbled Angelfish are required to fuse a Maze Angel, along with 100 Seaweed and 40 Clams.
How do you get the secret fish in AbyssRium?
How to unlock every hidden fish in AbyssRium
- Camel Cowfish: Share a picture of a blowfish 3 times.
- Clown Tang: Take a picture of a tang 5 times.
- Commerson Dolphin: Save a picture of Lonely Coralite 3 times (This is what the game says, but it seems like a bug.