How do you draw a fish step by step?
How to Draw a Fish — Let’s get started!
- Create an outline of the shape of the fish in the center of your paper.
- Step 2 — Draw the Gill Cover of the Fish.
- Step 3 — Next, Draw the Fish’s Caudal Peduncle.
- Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Pectoral Fin.
- Step 5 — Complete All the Fins of the Fish.
How do you draw a fish sketch?
- Step 1: Take note of the general body proportions using basic shapes.
- Step 2: Locate the rest of the body outline that wasn’t captured by your basic shapes and add additional major features (see dotted lines).
- Step 3: Similar to the body, outline the fins with simple shapes.
What is a beautiful fish?
Emperor Angelfish are some of the most beautiful fish in the world. As a juvenile it looks very different to the appearance they will have as an adult. With a black body and light blue/white vertical lines on their face, they have three white curved bands on their body, with thinner light blue curves in between.