- 1 Where can I trade fish in BDO?
- 2 What do you do with the fish in Black Desert Mobile?
- 3 Where can I sell fish in Valencia BDO?
- 4 How do you AFK fish in BDO?
- 5 How do you dry fish in BDO?
- 6 Where can I buy BDO trade packs?
- 7 How can I redeem my BDO code?
- 8 How does auto fishing work BDO?
- 9 How do you level up fast in BDM?
- 10 Where can I sell fish in Black Desert Mobile?
- 11 Where can I sell my golden coelacanth?
- 12 How does trade work BDO?
- 13 Where can I buy fish in BDO?
Where can I trade fish in BDO?
The only way to sell fish is to go to the trade manager. To find the closest Trade manager, press M to bring up the map. Then press the search icon, followed by left-clicking the trade manager NPC shown in the picture below. The game will now path you to the nearest trade manager, where you can sell your fish.
What do you do with the fish in Black Desert Mobile?
The fish you caught can be surrendered to a fish merchant or stored as food while you’re in your camp. There are also daily quests that you can accept from fish merchants and will involve catching specific fish.
Where can I sell fish in Valencia BDO?
Go to either the Imperial Fish Trader or normal Trade Manager, talk to them pressing R, and you will already see the option available to sell your fish.
How do you AFK fish in BDO?
Instead, if you want to AFK – fish, you press space, tick the box “throw away useless items caught during auto fishing ” and wait. Once you got a bite, your character will auto-catch the fish after 3 minutes, all you have to do it wait. After your character caught the fish, it will automatically start auto- fishing again.
How do you dry fish in BDO?
It is only available during the day when it is not raining, and only if you are not standing in water. Drying can be performed by hitting ‘L’ by default.
Where can I buy BDO trade packs?
To buy trade goods, go to a Trade Manager NPC and press “R” to talk to them.
How can I redeem my BDO code?
How To Redeem BDO Codes
- Head to the official Black Desert Online site.
- Find the Shop tab at the top and click Redeem Code.
- Log in to your account.
- Enter the code you want to redeem and click Confirm.
How does auto fishing work BDO?
To do so, right-click on the Fishing Rod and it will automatically equip to your weapon slot. To begin fishing, press spacebar, then check the box at the top of the screen to prompt your character to toss useless items while auto fishing. After that, you can sit back, relax, and let your character auto fish.
How do you level up fast in BDM?
Black Desert Mobile: Tips and Tricks to Level up quickly
- Playing out the Main Storyline. The best way to level your characters in Black Desert Mobile is through the Main Story questline.
- Using Experience Boosts.
- Using Black Spirit mode to grind.
- Fishing for Experience.
- Boss rushing / Ancient Ruins.
Where can I sell fish in Black Desert Mobile?
Where to Sell Fish. There are two types of NPC’s that buy fish. Trade managers and Imperial fish traders. The trade managers accept all type of fish, while the imperial fish traders only accept certain blue and yellow grade fish.
Where can I sell my golden coelacanth?
A golden coelacanth can only be caught on a special occasion, and the chances are extremely low. Witnessing this fish will bring you great luck. Can be sold to any NPC. There is also the Golden Backpack & Golden Dagger.
How does trade work BDO?
Trading is a game feature which allows one to make profits by selling Trade Goods. They sell Trade Goods in return for silver or Trade Coupons and buy them from other regions. Making a profit from Trade goods is not guaranteed though as the system is based on demand and supply as well as on node connection.
Where can I buy fish in BDO?
To fish, you must first obtain a Fishing Rod. You can get one from a Fisher merchant (some Otters at water sources sell them), a Material Vendor or as quest rewards. You can also craft one via Workers in a tool workshop or buy one in the Marketplace. You can fish from any body of water as long as it’s not shallow.